The 2020 Green California Schools and Community Colleges Summit will be a virtual event on October 22. Make sure this unique event is on your calendar.
Since 2007, the Summit has provided an annual opportunity for school professionals to share best practices and lessons learned from their green programs, and to discover innovative products and services.
As schools respond to new requirements to implement Environmental Principles and Concepts across their curriculum, the Summit program will help attendees explore and strengthen the connections between facility programs and environmental literacy.
Scenes from the 2019 Summit
What will the Summit include?
- Education sessions highlighting best practices in energy and water conservation, green building, fleet electrification, environmental literacy and more
- Sponsor presentations featuring green products and services
- Inspiring keynote sessions
- Technology showcase presentations
- One-on-One Meetings (reservations required)
- Opportunities to network with colleagues and to potential project partners
Who should attend?
This event is designed for public and private sector professionals engaged in planning, designing and executing green school programs. Leaders in these efforts can vary from campus to campus, but include:
- School board members
- Business officers
- Curriculum directors
- Grants officers
- Sustainability directors
- Facility directors, managers and planners
- Energy managers
- School administrators
- Energy consultants