Keynotes and Exposition
are Free to Registered Attendees!
Discover hundreds of green products and services all in one place. Talk to experts and get intensive, hands-on education that's not available anywhere else!
Expand your knowledge and skills through a comprehensive program of classes and seminars addressing a wide range of critical issues, including:
• Water Management – conservation, recycling, reclaiming
• Transportation – high speed rail, transit oriented communities, alternative fuel vehicles
• Wind Energy
• Geothermal Energy
• Smart Grid Planning and Technology
• Landscaping and Water Use
• Legislative Mandates
• Lowering Carbon Footprints with Cap and Trade
• New Media/Social Media
• Green Business Incubators
• Regional Sustainable Programs
• Advances in Sustainable Agriculture
• Collaboration (public/private partnerships) & MOU’s for Success
• Innovations in Greening Your Operations Using the Internet
• Sustainable Development of Brownfields
• Green Workforce Development - green jobs, Hatch Partnerships
• New Green Certifications for Small Businesses
• Productivity – how to improve it
• Smart Business Practices
• New LEED Certifications
• Emerging New Green Technologies
• Climate Change and the Economy
Who should attend?
Chiefs, Administration Division
Capital Outlay Managers
Real Estate Managers
Waste Management Professionals
Anyone with green program responsibilities!