A Market Like No Other!
The K-12 Market
California’s public education system is immense, encompassing more than six million students in about 9,900 schools.
As he made clear in his keynote address at the 2011 Summit, State Superintendent of Public Instruction Tom Torlakson has green goals for all of these facilities.
Reflecting this commitment, in December 2011, the State Allocation Board (SAB) disbursed $923.8 million to school districts, county offices of education, and charter schools for the construction and modernization of 377 schools.
The Community Colleges Market
The California Community Colleges (CCC) form the largest post-secondary educational system in the world, serving over 2.9 million students annually – 77 percent of California’s undergraduate public college students.
The system includes 112 colleges, 70 off-campus centers and 22 district offices and its assets include nearly 5,000 buildings.
More than 80 percent of higher education enrollment growth in the next decade is projected to occur in the community college system.
The Los Angeles Community College District alone will be spending $1billion in 2012 on its facilities programs.
What happened last year?
Find out who exhibited and presented at the last Summit!
Click here to view the 2011 program guide.
In the coming years, both K-12 and community college systems will be undertaking large-scale retrofit programs, to bring facilities up to current efficiency standards. Now is the time to build relationships for these projects!
Reach Decision Makers
Bring products and services to the attention of thousands of California public school leaders and decision makers who are focused on implementing green solutions in their schools!
Who will attend?
• Community college administrators
• State and local community college chancellors offices
• Community college facility planners & designers
• Community college building maintenance managers
• Community college CFOs/business managers
• Community college purchasing officers
• Curriculum developers
• State, county and city government officials and policymakers
• County Office of Education administrators
• Construction managers
• School District Superintendents
• School Principals
• School Board Members
• School Building Facility Planners & Designers
• School Building Maintenance Managers
• School CFOs/Business Managers
• School Purchasing Officers
• School Transportation Specialists
• Curriculum Directors and Teachers
• State, County and City government officials and policymakers
• Anyone involved with implementing green and sustainable activities, workforce development,
and educational programs in California's community colleges and K-12 schools!
One of the most popular - and unique - features of Green Technology events is the Buyer/Vendor Lounge. At no extra charge, Summit exhibitors are eligible to participate in the Lounge, which allows them to schedule meetings with buyers who have expressed an interest in their product category.
Space is limited! Call today: 626-577-5700
Green Campus Fuel Cell Partner
Energy Efficiency Leadership Partner
Recycling Bin Sponsor
Green Building Partner