Your products and services to over thousands of California public school leaders and decision makers focused on implementing green solutions in their schools
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Be on the ground floor of this event and the growing green schools movement.
Exhibitor space is limited
Sign up early to reserve your space now and guarantee better booth selection.
Green Schools Market
• California is home to 9,833 public schools and 654 public charter school facilities (2005-2006 data).
• Expenditures by these schools exceed $50 billion annually.
• More than 700,000 men and women are employed by California public schools. All are being encouraged to use, request, or buy environmentally preferable products.
• California will need a projected 27,750 new classrooms by 2011; an average of 5,550 per year, or 15 per day.
• In addition, 38,219 classrooms will need to be modernized by 2011, or 21 per day.
• With the passing of Proposition 1D in California, voters allocated $100 million dollars to help fund the design and construction of energy efficient, healthy school facilities for the California public school system.
• Public school construction and modernization projects already filed with the California Office of Public Construction account for nearly $24 billion over the next five years.
Who will attend?
Representatives from public, public charter and private schools, and their private sector partners, including:
• School District Superintendents and School Principals
• School Board Members
• School Building Facility Planners & Designers
• School Building Maintenance Managers
• School CFOs/Business Managers
• School Purchasing Officers
• School Transportation Specialists
• Curriculum Directors and Teachers
• State, County and City government officials and policymakers
• County Office of Education Administrators
• Architects, construction managers, school building planning & design professionals, financial professionals
• Utilities, energy management professionals